MANGO~GINGER, COCONUT AND FRESH ROSE PETALS SORBET
1) 200 Ml of thick coconut milk, either freshly squeezed or store bought
2) 1 Tbsp grated Mango Ginger
3) 1 Tbsp grated fresh coconut
4) 2 Tbsp of fresh rose petals cut in small pieces
5) 4 Tbsp of Sugar
6) 50 Ml of water
7) 1 tsp of rose extract
THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT :
1) Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until the sugar dissolves.
2) You can then use an ice cream maker and follow the instructions and get your sorbet ready. I did not use an ice cream maker and therefore froze the mix for 5 hours, then took the bowl out and with a fork broke all the ice that had formed in the sorbet and again froze it back. I repeated this process three times and finally set it. I didn't put the mixture in a food processor and whizz it as I wanted the grated coconut and mango ginger, fresh rose petals to remain as they were.